Holy Trinity is part of the Penn Street with Holmer Green Parish, and is Church of England.
Originally built 1849, by architect Benjamin Ferrey, the Church was restored in 1900, by the then Earl Howe. The patron of the church is the current Earl Howe – for more details please see the Penn House page.
Services alternate between Holy Trinity Church and Christ Church (Holmer Green), with services taking place in Penn Street on the 2nd, 4th and 5th Sunday of every month.
For more information on service times and information on special services such as weddings, christenings, confirmations and funerals, please see the Church’s website.